Monday 30 January 2012

Unlimited broadband at zero cost

You might not believe this that I just have signed up to an unlimited broadband for almost zero cost, or shall I say really zero cost, or they've given it for free and added some take aways as well. No catch, no frills! It's one of the many packages and perks as an O2 mobile customer.

I've been a loyal O2 customer for more than 8 years, pay monthly and pay as you go tariff. And this time, I have decided to switch my broadband with them. The deal is an all rounder package, which gives me an unlimited usage and up to 20MBPS speed. The only downside is my existing phone line that can only take up to a little excess of 3MBPS  maximum when we checked. And depending on the proximity of the exchange, about 1.3 miles away, I might be getting 3MBPS minimum or less. That's all right with the deal that I have. You can check your distance from the nearest exchange and the estimated maximum download speed by typing your post code at





The deal

The All Rounder

The original price of this package for non O2 customers is £12.50, because I am an o2 customer, they will only charge me for £6.25 a month for 12 months. The whole contract will cost at least £75 in a year. That's 50 % off already. In addition to that, they will also give £30  bonus cash back, that means the contract is just at least £45. And if I will deduct £25 for the free set up fee, that goes down to £20. The saving does not stop there though, they will also give a free wireless router with the service. My estimated price of a new wireless router will cost at least £40. And I am sure they will also put some line filters with the router which costs at least is at least £8 a piece. So lets do the maths, 20 - (40+8) = -28. This is really a good deal I can not afford to miss.

Tempted?

If you are an O2 customer, you can have what I've gotl until the second of February only. The deal in featured in this blog will be off beyond that time.  Upcoming deal will be a £25 voucher which will end 31st of March. All you have to do is to call them at

0800 380 0402 or 0800 954 1367

 you need to be ready with your existing O2 number, direct debit bank account number, your MAC code or key, and email. You will then be asked to set up your account and be sure to keep your order number reference for future communication or in case you need to get back with them regarding your order. 

2 comments:

google.com, pub-9356159227116695, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

ShareThis

Popular Posts