Saturday 21 May 2022

Improving Chromebook's DIsplay

I am beginning to like Chromebook. It is fast and has not given me any major disappointment so far. Anyway I only use it for going online and watching movies on Netflix. Though the monitor has a limited viewing angle and the pictures seem washed out. I cannot do much with this below £ 150 device. I did a little tweaking.

I clicked the settings, device then display. I turned the display size slider to the left at 85% to reduce the size of the magnification. In return it makes the screen accept more pixels. 

I also turned on the nightlight and moved the slider to the right (warmer). 

The result is a more decent picture.



Is there anything more I can do? Please write it down the comment window when you have another tip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

google.com, pub-9356159227116695, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

ShareThis

Popular Posts